Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

"For endings, as it is known, are where we begin."

(the quote in the title is taken from the last episode of Pushing Daisies)

It is 2012. A new beginning, in a sense. A new beginning I have discovered I need...It seems like the past few years have come to a welcome end rather than a nostalgic closing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to wish my life away. It has just been nice to get a way from the tough times and think there is another chance ahead. Because, in reality, it is a new chance. 2011 didn't end...2012 just began. And I am so excited. And scared. But that's ok. I think this will a good year. I mean...when you ring it in with these people, how can it not be?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy New Year, everyone. Here's to happiness and excitment in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts