Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Little Perspective.

Sometimes, it is a lot easier to focus on the struggles in life or what we don't have rather than the blessings. Thinking in such a negative way can definitely bring a person down, and let's face it, no one wants to be sad... So I have decided to start a project. I don't know if you have heard of 365 Grateful or not, but it's pretty awesome. (I won my Fujifilm camera from the blog that goes with the site). I don't think I'd have the time to do a picture a day, so I'm going to start out small.

Thankful 10's.

10 things I am thankful for in my past.
10 things I am thankful for in my present.
10 things I hope to achieve in the future.

30 items total. Not too bad, right? And it isn't that I have a bad outlook on life...I'm actually a pretty optimistic person. It's just nice to have the reminder. To have it there when I need to be reminded that life isn't all about what I don't have and that rough times come to an end...and even happier things lie ahead. So, before I get to my beach post, I will start with this.

Past
*I am thankful for my imagination...Some of it still exists, but sadly, a lot of my creativity was lost when maturity was earned.

 
 
 
 

Now, onward to the current happenings. : ) On Saturday, Beta got together to pull weeds. Which wasn't particularly fun...but it was satisfying.Our territory looks much better. The real fun began when we went to the beach together as a society.
 
 






 



 
It was a great day indeed. Even though I got sun burned...after applying SPF 70. But oh well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts